Denote browsed sites by changing color of heading
Early versions of Firefox used to change the browsed sites from blue to red so that when you returned to the principle listing page all the sites you had already browsed were highlighted in red. This made it easy to keep track of where you had been. Is this feature still available? I sure miss it!
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
Make sure that you do not run Firefox in permanent Private Browsing mode.
- You enter Private Browsing mode if you select: Tools > Options > Privacy > History: Firefox will: "Never Remember History"
- To see all History and Cookie settings, choose: Tools > Options > Privacy, choose the setting Firefox will: Use custom settings for history
- Deselect: [ ] "Permanent Private Browsing mode"