Make screen Colors Darker....grey and light blue hard to see
I enjoy features on Firefox and Mobile Me however, your color scheme is difficult for me to see. the Grey and the light blue do not show up enough for me to view easily. Is there a way to change this?
You can use the NoSquint extension to set font sizes (text/page zoom) and text colors on web pages.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.1
You can use the NoSquint extension to set font sizes (text/page zoom) and text colors on web pages.
Both Firefox and NoSquint appear to use the same color palette for background. How do I change the individual colors, or better, add on colors to the palette? A color wheel would help so I don't have to enter RGBs, but I can live with either. BTW, I don't see a manual for NoSquint. Did I miss it somewhere?
I found the online help here: https://urandom.ca/nosquint/help.php, but nothing about adding/changing colors in the palette was found. Also, I needed to view more on a web page and exited the NoSquint status bar at the bottom of the page. How do I get it back?
I found the "status" bar. It is actually called the Add On Bar in Firefox. Go to view > Toolbar > Add-on bar (ensure this is checked).