I have 3.5.10 and am using a mac os x 10.5.8. All of a sudden I can't delete bookmarks from the dropdown toolbar. I go into organize bookmarks and delete them, but they still show up in my bookmarks folder! Help!
I'm trying to delete both individual bookmarks and an entire folder. I have no trouble doing that in "organize bookmarks" They go away just fine. But, when I return to my tool bar with bookmarks at the top, the bookmarks I deleted are still there!!! What's going on?
Additional System Details
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Gecko default plugin
- npmnqmp 071101000050
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Coupons Inc. Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0.0
- RealPlayer Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100504 Firefox/3.5.10
A possible cause is a problem with the file places.sqlite that stores the bookmarks and the history.