I have downloaded the mozilla firefox set up when I run the program, after the intial set up extracting it is asking me a username & password, what should I enter in those feilds.
The set up is not getting run in my system.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Default Plug-in
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20080219 Firefox/184.108.40.206 Navigator/220.127.116.11
Which version of Firefox do you have (Help > About)?
- Help > Troubleshooting Information
You may have a corrupted user agent that identifies you as
- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20080219 Firefox/22.214.171.124 Navigator/126.96.36.199
Download a fresh Firefox copy and save the file to the desktop.
- Firefox 6.0.x: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all.html
- Uninstall your current Firefox version.
- Do not remove personal data when you uninstall the current version.
Remove the Firefox program folder before installing that newly downloaded copy of the Firefox installer.
- It is important to delete the Firefox program folder to remove all the files and make sure that there are no problems with files that were leftover after uninstalling.
Your bookmarks and other profile data are stored elsewhere in the Firefox Profile Folder and won't be affected by a reinstall, but make sure that you do not select to remove personal data if you uninstall Firefox.