This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
why were we asked to re register? Now I can't get to Firefox files
When I clicked on Firefox desktop, the first window was for registration. "already have an account" did not appear at first.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r124
- Bing Bar
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.4.2_03 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
your question isnt making sense, can you add more details and/or screenshots?