Can anyone tell me what following means, why it appears when I start up Firefox. Just updated to Firefox 6.0 since then this appears when I try to access Firefox
Can anyone tell me what following means, why it appears when I start up Firefox. Just updated to Firefox 6.0 since then this appears when I try to access Firefox.
'TypeError: Components.classes['@softage.ru/skype/SkypeFfExtension;1'] is undefined '
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
After updating to Firefox Vers 6.0
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin for Mozilla (Gecko Version: 1.8b1)
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
Caused by an incompatibility in the Skype extension for Firefox. Disable that extension until you can get a fixed version from Skype.