I am receiving constant Software Update notifications, it is very annoying and there is on way to tell it to stop bugging me. How can I stop this intrusion? Thank you for your help, Greg Email: gregp50010@h**mail.com
I am receiving constant Software Update notifications, it is very annoying and there is on way to tell it to stop bugging me.
How can I stop this intrusion?
Thank you for your help, Greg
moderator obfuscated the email addy to thwart spiders looking for email addys
Modified by the-edmeister
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Macromedia Authorware Web Player Netscape plug-in, version 2004
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.115
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DLM Netscape Plugin (18.104.22.168)
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- Enables the interaction of Mathematica content with the latest installed version of Mathematica.
- Nitro PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
Installing the update is the best way to stop getting that message. You are two versions behind right now.
But if you like to live in the Stone Ages, see this - How do I Configure Update Options?
- Remove Checkmarks from the options as you desire
- Select Radio button option 1
Check and tell if its working.