I can't get Firefox to save passwords anymore. Are there XP settings that could be interfering?
I've set "Remember passwords for sites" but it stopped saving my passwords shortly before upgrading to V4. Once I upgraded, all my old passwords were lost. I've since upgraded to V6, but no change. It doesn't matter whether Master password is enabled. I suspect either an incompatible plugin or an XP setting may be causing the problem.
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2060
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_14 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
See Password Manager Troubleshooting: