after update to 6,0 the add-ons list does not load
After the update to Firefox 6,0 the add-ons Manager does not show the list of add-ons, but in permanently showing the "Loading" sign when started.
Most of the add-ons are working, but there is no chance to make modifications.
What can I do to make the add-ons Manager running again ?
Click on something below Get Addons, like Extensions.Read this answer in context 13
Additional System Details
- Logitech Device Detection
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r124
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
Click on something below Get Addons, like Extensions.
Typing about:addons in the navigation bar worked for me. The final solution was to disable the ViewSourceWith 0.8.11 add-on.
Modified by Tony526
ok the WORKAROUND (hit extensions ) works how about a SOLUTION I don't have view source and about addons in navigation bar just keeps saying "loading"
Modified by drno2