Why am I getting this message after logging in to ask a question? Firefox Help Welcome, mallee. Inbox | Dashboard | Sign Out Firefox Help Access denied You do not have permission to access this page.
what can I add? I'm trying to ask a question to troubleshoot Firefox and I get this message telling me that I do not have permission to access the page? WTF?
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
This started when...
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
An screenshot would be helpful. In any case, you are already asking a question, so if you please. Answer here and we can try to help you.
Hi. Seems that access problem resolved itself, thanks. Do I need to repeat the other question here? I'm a bit lost...