Where is my first tab?
Upon opening Firefox, there is only one "+" tab. When additional tabs are open, they display the full webpage title and can be switched between by clicking on the tab/title. The original page is no where in sight. When I close all the "viewable" tabs, I end up with the original tab. I can only switch to the original tab when multiple tabs are open by clicking on the menu to the far right (also containing "tab groups"). I have not set any app tabs. Also, when I open a second window, the problem does not occur in that window, but if I close all windows, and re-open a new one, the problem is still there. (I am running Mac OS X 10.6.8, and just updated to Firefox 6, which is when I first ran into the issue)
Additional System Details
- Office Live Update v1.0
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.1680
- DivX OVS Helper Plug-in
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
Troubleshooting extensions and themes
Check and tell if its working.