When I click to play Farmville, or Cityville, etc, the page text goes really small, including the facebook logo.
When I click to play Farmville, or Cityville, etc, the page text goes really small, including the facebook logo, and the window for the game is tiny. The graphics in the game are normal sized, so everything is bunched up and impossible to click on or get to. This is only happening on Firefox, everything is fine on Chrome and I.E.
I don't want to remove and reinstall Firefox as I have a lot of bookmarks and it'd be a huge hassle having to go through them to C&P etc.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
About a week ago
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.3"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.1245
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1
Reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems: View > Zoom > Reset (Ctrl+0 (zero); Cmd+0 on Mac)