when I enter gmail it will not load except basic HTML
I have been using Firefox for years and love it. Suddenly I am no longer able to load gmail except for the slow HTML version. The fast version continues to load fine with windows explorer. I have run all my security software to check for malware and viruses. That did not solve the problem. I have also gone to your website and updated all my add-ons to the most current version. This did not help either.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
about a week ago
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Allows browsing on RealArcade sites with Mozilla browsers.
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Google Update
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
I have not downloaded version 6.0 because it is not compatible with the Roboform tool bar which I use frequently.
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
I cleared the cache and it made no difference. Still cannot get gmail to load in fast version