msn has taken over my homepage and won't let me change it
msn has taken over my homepage and won't let me change using tools, options.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
in the last few days
- Logitech Device Detection
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.5
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
i don't know what changed to cause the homepage to always go to msn. i used spybot, malware programs but nothing changed. running windows 7.
Disable all add-ons and check if you can. Otherwise try Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode