When I search I am redirected to "Firefox can't find the server at WWW.xn--&-8ga.com. How can I fix it?
I can log on to the mozilla/firefox home page, but when I try to search or check my e-mail, I am always redirected to a blank screen with a smaller window in the middle which says, "Firefox can't find the server at WWW.xn--&-8ga.com". This message is opened 3 consecutive times. The page I wanted to open is not open. This began today. My HP laptop has Windows XP
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
August 11, 2011.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20110614 Firefox/3.6.18
Otherwise at least say
- Who are you using for webmail ?
- Are you able to open the email site, is the fault only when you start to use the email itself ?