do I need all of the addons ? I have some of the same ones and 9 differnt players and don't know which ones to get rid of . How many is a normal amount of plugins?
just don't really know if I need all of the same plugins or apps doing the same thing. and is it taking up space?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 d1
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX® Web Player
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.0.0 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
Are you referring to entries in Tools > Options > Applications ?
Multiple entries that you may see there for the same plugin are handling different MIME types that may be hidden but should show if you hover an entry.