My current version of "dwhelper" add-on compatible only with Firefox, isn't working, what can I do about this?
I use an add-on that is not compatible with anything else accept Firefox, but with the current version of both Firefox and "dwhelper" (video capture through youtube) I cannot capture anything. I have tried using older versions of the add-on "dwhelper" with my current Firefox, but that does not work either. Should I re-install Firefox and try using an older version of Firefox to work with my add-on?
Thanks for your help.
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
Try this 4.9.5a2 alpha version: