Errors in loading video such as in Youtube and other sites that uses Adobe Flash Player, even I updated the program.
error loading video or games
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
You did not supply much information with your question:
- In Add-ons > Plugins, do you see "Shockwave Flash (version)"? If not, Flash is not installed for Firefox; see below
- You can test Flash on this Adobe page: https://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
There are 2 versions of Adobe Flash; an ActiveX version for IE only and a Plugin version for most other browsers including Firefox. On a Windows system, you should always update both individually.
- Using Firefox, go to the following direct download link and SAVE the download to your desktop so you can find it later: http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player.exe
- When the download is finished, close Firefox (File > Exit OR Firefox button > Exit)
- Click or double-click on the file you just saved to your desktop
- In the installation window that appears, click the box to the left of "I have read and...." to place a check mark in the box
- The "Install" button in the lower right corner will now be highlighted, click it.
- The installation is quick.
- Start Firefox and test your installation here: https://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
- Direct link ActiveX version for IE only: http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player_ax.exe
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.