Unable to open e-mail - using comcast
I have contacted comcast and they told me to upload most recent version of firef0x which I did, but still having same problem. II', able to open e-mail on internet explorer.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1
Are you able to log into your Comcast Xfinity email account at all?
Do you get to the Inbox Preview page?
When was the last time you didn't have that problem?
I am able to open e-mail using internet explorer, which is what I'm using now to reply. I prefer firefox of course. I was able to open e-mail on Friday on comcast. The preview inbox is all I see, however, I cannot open "view entire inbox". Thanks for your reply.
this is for "the-edmeister": do you have an answer to thr problem? I have same one as "christy-hardy" can do it with internet explorer but not with Latest version of firefox...not only I cannot read my emails, but canot switch to any of the other tabs, except home. I hope you would answer this one...
something i forgot: i have no problems with firefox when using windows xp, the problem i have is with windows 7 starter