You keep automatically updating me to ff6 even though firebug isn't available yet. I'm a developer, can I please stay on ff5 until you have it ready?
I need to turn the automatic update on restart that installs ff6. I need Firebug because I'm a developer.
Edited by a moderator due to language. See the Rules & Guidelines .
Modified by the-edmeister
Additional System Details
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.522
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
I fucking need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. If you are getting Firefox 6 beta updates, you are on the beta channel. Install the 5.0.1 release to get on the release channel.
2. Firebug development is a continuing process for pre-release versions of Firefox.
More about this add-on
versions available for Firefox 6, 7, & 8