attachment id has bad format
I get error message 'attachment has bad format id' when I'm try to sent a attachment in hotmail.com started when I upgraded to mac os x version 10.7
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
3 days ago.
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Gecko default plugin
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
cleared old e-mails, cleared cookies, and history.
Try removing spaces from the filename - that worked fine for me. Seems like one of the penalties of using Hotmail...
Delete any traces of Silverlight from your HD, you will be able to send attachments normally thereafter.