When I turn computer on it says'Update not compatible with version of Firefox and have been disabled". What do I need to do to get updates?
I want to make sure that my system is being updated properly on a daily/weekly basis. Not sure if my anti-virus program Nod32 along with malwarebytes is interfering with this. Or....could it be I need to update the firefox? It just says on occasion when I turn computer on....Not compatible with version of Firefox and have been disabled. Search Tool Bar 1.2..Bing Bar 6.0...Search Helper Extension 1.0 Default Mgr. 2.2. If I have to upgrade, upgrade to what and do I need to un-install what i have??'bold text'
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Bing Bar
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
Which extension(s) are disabled?