I get this code. I did not do the bypass correctly. How do I get another chance to bypass? An error occurred during a connection to jeds.gds.disa.mil. SSL peer cannot verify your certificate. (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_alert)
I did not do the bypass correctly. Firefox will not give me another chance to try the bypass again.
Additional System Details
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.5
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
Tried shutting Firefox. Tried http. looked in help. No luck.
You must clear your private data before trying again, at least the Authenticated Sessions.