I am unable to open my yahoo e-mail. The requested URL /dc/launch was not found on this server. Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny9 with Suhosin-Patch Server at us.mg4.mail.yahoo.com Port 80
I started having this problem after I downloaded Skype and made a call. I deleted Skype from my computer, then removed and reinstalled Firefox.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
after downloading and making a Skype call
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1
The requested URL /dc/launch was not found on this server. Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny9 with Suhosin-Patch Server at us.mg4.mail.yahoo.com Port 80 edit
If you have Panda Cloud Antivirus installed, please see this thread: https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/questions/798059
Otherwise, follow co-rel's instructions in this one: https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/questions/784695