I get a message that Mozilla/Firefox is not responding. Why is this?
Often when I try to go to another page, the screen freezes and the message pops up that Mozilla/Firefox is not responding. If I wait long enough the page loads.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 18.104.22.168
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
- You could have too much software clogging your os.
- You might have lacking system resources (ram, cpu etc)
- You might have a malware, virus problems.
- You might have add-on problems.
Try using IE with the same loads you are using Firefox. It you get notable performance differences you then it is Firefox and you can get specific help on that.
Modified by RaZoR
Thanks for the suggestions. I will check them out. I appreciate your feedback.