This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
My proxy settings keep changing to "manual" settings every time I close out mozilla, instead of "use system proxy settings", I have to change it back every time I open mozilla, for it to work, how can I make this stay on "use system proxy settings"?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- 3DVIA player(184.108.40.206). For more information, visit the 3DVIA player web site.
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Winamp Application Detector
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- Game Loader Plugin for Power Challenge Games
- Google Update
- Unity Player 3.3.0f4
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.5
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Free Realms Installer
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0