Xfinity Comcast email opens in preview but will not open full email
Comcast is my home page for Mozilla Firefox. After entering my Comcast ID and password I am taken to their email preview page. At that page is a tab to enter full email. You need to get there to open and create email messages. When the email tab is selected at acts like it will open email, but it only returns to the preview page.
I can open email using the same process using Internet Explorer.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
Couple of weeks ago
- 20-20 3D Viewer - Mozilla Plug-In v18.104.22.168
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.0; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
Foxfire alert is: Page isn't redirecting properly. Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete. This problem can sometime be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.
Try using the View Entire Inbox link under where it says Inbox Preview.
Tried that - didn't work.