how do I remove "inklineglobal" from homepage permanently i.e. google.inklineglobal.com/google_isl.html
I have inklineglobal PC repair clinic installed on my laptop. In the first instal it asked to have "google.inklineglobal.com/google_isl.html" as the home page by default which I never changed. So that now, everytime I open firefox, the home page is the above and is not google.com.au/ which is what I need. Can you help??? Thanks Daryl Thomson
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- ABR_AUSkey Plugin Mozilla Component
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- CSI Plugin Mozilla Component
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
How do I access the answer to my question? I signed in, checked my email, click address and it tells me to go back to question? So, where is the answer?