Cannot find TOOLS
I have 2 separate issues that I am having problems with-one being and online game and one being wanting to UNinstall the add on I have put on my PC. Both issues are requiring me to use the "tools" bar and I CANNOT find it!! I have looked my page over completely and there is NOTHING that says "TOOLS" PLEASE help me...I know I'm not completely ignorant here! lol I am pretty sure I have already upgraded to FF8. At the top, under addy bar, I have Highlight-Change Design-+Add Buttons and below that, I have Most Visited-Getting Started-Latest Headlines. Of course I have my "Bookmarks" as well. THAT IS IT!!! I would appreciate your help very much! Thank you!!
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
Not sure-I just noticed it when I was told to use the tools button for support on another site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_11 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20110420 YFF35 Firefox/3.5.19 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) FBSMTWB
TOOLS BUTTON, PLEASE!! :o)
If the menu bar is hidden then press the F10 key or tap the Alt key, that should make the menu bar appear.
- Go to "View > Toolbars" and check-mark "Menu Bar" with a click if you want to make that permanent
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible: "View > Toolbars"