display print too small
Why is the display print on all pages so small
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Google Update
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_19 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100611 Firefox/3.6.4 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729) SearchToolbar/1.2
You may have zoomed-out. This commonly happens by accident using the scroll wheel on some mice. Try holding down the Ctrl key and hitting the 0 (zero) key. This will reset you to normal zoom. If that is still too small, you can zoom in using Ctrl and the + (plus) key. (If everything, everywhere on your computer is too small, you may want to switch to a lower screen resolution.)
Modified by Raine Dragon
Thanks for the ideas. I will try the smaller resolution. I have tried everything else. I have used the Control+ but must to it every time.