how to change my signature block
I would like to change my signature block. How do I go about doing this?
Additional System Details
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- DivX® Content Upload Plugin
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.0; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
Firefox is just a web browser and has no built-in signatures. Signatures are an email feature, and any email accessed through Firefox will be a webmail based email service, with the signature being part of the email service. You will need to check with the support for the email service that you are using for how to change the signature.
If your question is about Thunderbird, for Thunderbird support you can ask in one of these forums: