Where can I report phishing pages
I found a phishing page firefox did not know.Where can I report it?
I checked on several websites and whent through dozens of links, but I did not fing anything
Additional System Details
This started when...
I opened the page
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
Firefox uses Google's Safe Browsing filter to detect phishing pages. You can report phishing sites to Google here: http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/report_phish/
I HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON FACEBOOK THAT WAS PHISHED TODAY AND 'THEY' DO NOT SEEM TO KNOW HOW TO HELP ME TO SOLVE THAT PROBLEM. IT MAY BE THAT WHEN I LOG INTO THAT ACCOUNT IT IS BEING CONTROLLED BY THE HACKER WHO PHISHED ME. HOW DO I SOLVE THE PROBLEM AND GET THE PROGRAM BACK ONLINE?
The phishing page can't be copied or saved. No data on saved page