This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How do I change my black screen with white and blue text back to a white screen with black text? Thank you.
I must have changed a setting but I cannot find it to revert it back.
Additional System Details
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00100226006 plugin for Mozilla
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
Tools > Options > Content > fonts: Advanced > [x] Allow pages to choose their own fonts and colors
Thank you for you solution.