problem downloading updates
I continually receive pop up telling me to update firefox. When I try to download, it runs forever and never completes the download. I thought I had successfully download 4.o yesterday but today received the notice to update to 3,18. Again, when I clicked on download now it ran, and ran and ran. I finally closed it out.
Additional System Details
A few times a week
This started when...
approx 2 mos ago
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- npmnqmp 071505000006
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
Any idea why this worked perfectly this time, and it wouldn't load before?
You made this original post with "Firefox 3.6.13", so while your orginal Firefox 4 download might have been O.K., it looks like the actual installation and/or a proper Firefox restart didn't take place.