Why is Firefox Auto Restoreing my Sessions?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I updated firefox
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Unity Player 2.6.1f3
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
Please see Startup, home page and download settings, start-up section -- you can change the behavior in there.
Thanks allot that did the trick!
Please click the Solved It button next to the answer that solved your Firefox support issue (it appears when you are logged in) so this thread gets marked as Solved to help other users who may have this same problem.
o sorry I thought that was the help full button that did that.