how can i enable mcafee site advisor with fire fox v 5.0 the latest update
i have your latest version which is v 5.0 but mcafee site advisor hasbeen disengaged ... how can i enable site advisor ... thank you alex email@example.com
Additional System Details
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1240
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
See McAfee for an updated version of their SiteAdvisor add-on.
I have found that firefox is better than internet explorer but has many more hickups like this with mcafee siteadvisor... why is it that internet explorer does not have this problem can anyone tell me alex
Is it important for me to completel y remove it from my add-onsthen? Will my McAfee still work correctly?