I can't integrate Yahoo Toolbar in my headder. Why?
I was able to add my yahoo and google toolbar on top of this page. Why is this not possible anymore?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I down loadet Firefox 5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.3.0
- Google Update
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- kSolo Audio/Video Multimedia System
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
I don't know.
Yahoo! hasn't updated their Toolbar extension yet. An update should be available in a few days.
Keep using Firefox 5, it has better security. The Yahoo! Toolbar should still work just fine with Firefox 5, but until Yahoo! releases a toolbar compatible with Firefox 5, you need to disable add-on compatible versions verification. You can do this by installing Mozilla's Add-On Compatibility Reporter extension from https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/15003 and restarting Firefox twice. It basically tells Firefox to ignore the maximum compatible version so the toolbar can be enabled on version 5 too, not blocked just because Firefox releases major version numbers like mad just for the sake of catching up with IE9 and Chrome 12.