Unable to access website, getting blank page with this: 'Forbidden You don't have permission to access
Locking duplicate thread.
Please continue here: /questions/836716
Firefox 4. Windows 7. Trying to access www.basementcinema.co.nz which I usually do frequently with no problem to look at the movie programme. I am just getting this: 'Forbidden You don't have permission to access /index.html on this server. Apache/2.0.52 (CentOS) Server at basementcinema.co.nz Port 80'. This is the first time this has happened. Thanks
Modified by cor-el
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
I replied over here: https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/questions/836716
Really sorry posting this twice. I thought it hadn't done it the first time. Can I remove this one?
No worries; stuff happens!