Error sending emails: Windows Live Hotmail was not able to complete this request. Microsoft may contact you about any issues you report.
Every time i start writing a new email to send in Hotmail, i get an error message appear preventing me from continuing saying, 'Windows Live Hotmail was not able to complete this request. Microsoft may contact you about any issues you report.' I don't get this problem with Windows Explorer?
Additional System Details
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.6.17
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
If you have any form of Pop Up blocker, this can cause the error message.