block GroupOn popups in NationalReview
GroupOn ads get through the block popups preference. They pop up EVERY DAMNED TIME I link within National Review.Story to story, internal and external. They litter my computer and aggravate me. I'm not subscribed, asked to be unsubscribed, was told I'm not subscribed, told National Review about it. This ad sequence is like a roach and I hate it. Mac laptop a home; PC desktop at work same result.
Additional System Details
- Office Live Update v1.0
- 20-20 Technologies - 20-20 3D Viewer v220.127.116.11
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- LogMeIn remote control components
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
I was upset with this GROUPON! I saw it is available as an add on that means we can choose this option DO NOT FORCE IT ON US. It is not nice to force us to clean up options we did not ask to install.
But in checking everything it seems it is part of MEEBO. MEEBO has no off/ disable. This is CRAP. IF you truly thought we would like your product you would have allowed us to disable it.
Modified by lchallans
It has not worked on my version.