Error 105 (net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED): No se puede resolver la dirección DNS del servidor.
Whether using Firefox or Google Chrome, or even I Explorer (which I have totally deleted from my system), I get this error message periodically when browsing the Internet Error 105 (net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED): No se puede resolver la dirección DNS The Spanish is a translation of the error message name not resolved. My High Speed Internet works fine, It seems it just takes the page too long to load or something. Can you help? Thanks!
Additional System Details
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.7
- Version 126.96.36.199
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
This site will not load
Hey elbautista101163, it seems that this isn't a problem with Firefox (as you mention, it happens in Chrome and IE) but rather with your DNS provider (which is probably the same as your ISP). Try contacting your ISP, they might be able to be of help.
You can try a different DNS server, see:
You can also try to reset (power off/on) the router.