This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Items in "Tools">Options/Advanced/Network Tab/Settings are greyed out. I am trying to clear cache; maybe also have Firefox do it automatically, but cannot get there. Why are the menu options greyed out?
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- Google Update
- WildTangent Games App Presence Detector
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_19 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.6.17 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
1). You may need to click the bottom radio box ("use manual settings") to enable manual proxy configuration.
2). Please see How to clear the Firefox cache.
1). You may need to click the bottom radio box ("use manual settings") to enable manual proxy configuration. 2). Please see [[How to clear the cache]].