This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Items in "Tools">Options/Advanced/Network Tab/Settings are greyed out. I am trying to clear cache; maybe also have Firefox do it automatically, but cannot get there. Why are the menu options greyed out?
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- Google Update
- WildTangent Games App Presence Detector
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_19 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.6.17 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
1). You may need to click the bottom radio box ("use manual settings") to enable manual proxy configuration.
2). Please see How to clear the Firefox cache.