after firefox crash, I lost all my bookmarks,how can I reatore?
When Firefox came back up, I clicked on my bookmarks and the folder showed empty and all the bookmarks had somehow deleted, can you help me restore them?
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2 GTB7.1 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
First, you may want to make a backup of your profile folder. It contains not only your current bookmark list, but a folder of backups. But these are not saved forever. To back up Firefox, see Backing up your information (you can copy your entire profile folder somewhere outside the Mozilla folder).
The following article has suggestions for recovering bookmarks: Lost Bookmarks | Troubleshooting | Firefox Help.
Version 3.5.2, if that's what you really are running, is not secure. You should update at least to 3.5.19, and preferably to a newer version.
Modified by jscher2000