I can't find a "firefox desktop shortcut icon"... how do i get to the Mozilla Firefox Properties menu?
I'm trying to deselect all "Compatibility" tab items, but i can't find the Properties menu.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
See if there is a Firefox listed in your Start Menu. If not, go to the Programs List there > Right click Firefox>Pin to Start Menu.
In either case, drag the Firefox icon from the Start Menu(it won't actually move) to Desktop to create the shortcut. You can then access Properties with a right click.
Thank you for your help... i was able to open the Properties menu. However, i found out that the "Run this program as an administrator" box was NOT checked; so my earlier dilemma is still unsolved.
Now i will have to go back and research my previous help request... decide what my next help question should be. Turtle Joe