I was not able to install Firefox 4.o.1 for windows because the system indicates that there was no source material for it
The current version of firefox on my computer is getting outdated, and i was prompted to install the upgrade, Firefox 4.o.1 for Windows. During the installation process, the process was terminated because the source material for the upgrade was not available. Hence, how do i get the source material for the installation process to be completed?
Additional System Details
Just once or twice
This started when...
i attempting to install the new version of firefox 4.o.1 for windows
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Default Plug-in
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- DivX Web Player
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r12
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20110121 Firefox/3.5.17 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
How to find source material for Firefox 3.o.1 for Windows.