Why do I get a blue firefox icon in the top right hand corner of the desktop?
Why do I get a blue Firefox icon in the top right hand corner of the desktop?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Simple plug-in that handles Citrix connection files
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 d162
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
Did you install Firefox to a directory in the computer or leave it in the disk image? You should install Firefox by dragging its icon out of the .dmg file and dropping it into whatever directory where you want it. After you do that, you can unmount the disk image.
However, I'm not sure how to do what you've suggested.
Thx cor-el this was helpful.