This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Firefox open the Malware page intermediacorp.com/cgi-bin/rokfeller3.cgi?v=12 when it first loads the Avast vp blocks site and I can not find where Firefox is calling this page?
I can not fine any reference to intermediacorp.com/cgi-bin/rokfeller3.cgi?v=12 in Documents and Settings or in the registry?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
one week ago
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1