How do I change my file download settings?
Somehow I changed my settings for downloading files....it used to give me the option to either open or save the file and now a window pops up to only save it. I am not sure how to change this back to give me the option to open it.
Click the Firefox button, go to Options | Options | General and in the Downloads menu, checkmark the option "Always ask me where to save files".Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.4
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
Click the Firefox button, go to Options | Options | General and in the Downloads menu, checkmark the option "Always ask me where to save files".