I cannot log out of Facebook. Research says that it may be Firefox Safari - how do I solve?
I have been unsuccessfully trying to logout, using the drop down for logout under account that I have used for years. It won't let me shut it down. I went in using Internet Explorer and it let me open and shut down, no problem.
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- WildTangent Games App Presence Detector
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.6.17
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
"Remove the Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"