How do I pin my bookmarks?
I used to be able to permanently display my bookmarks on the left side of my browser. It is now gone and I can't get it back up to permanently display. It only shows when I click the "display your bookmarks" icon in the right upper corner. Then it disappears when I click my mouse on the browser.
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
Press CTRL+B or CTRL+I
There's also a button with a white star on it which you can click to do the same thing. If you can't see it on the toolbar, do this:
- Right click a blank part of the Tab bar and click Customize.
- In the panel which opens, find the button with a white star on it and drag that onto the toolbar (along with anything you might fancy). You can also remove elements like buttons and toolbars by dragging them into that panel.